CloudWyze is a national technology provider with a local attitude. As a Managed Service Provider (MSP) and Internet Service Provider (ISP), we focus on helping businesses make the transition to cloud computing. CloudWyze’s core offerings of Internet (direct and wholesale), Hosted Phone, Cloud and Support provide full service, enterprise level IT services to companies of any size. We’re growing and we need the intelligent, motivated people to help us continue to gain market share on the MSP and ISP fronts.
CloudWyze is a family of positive, connected team players. When you walk into our office, you’ll experience a sense of belonging. You’ll meet optimistic people, passionate about our cause; empowering communities and building strong relationships through technology!
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
We need a Director of Technology that’s a strong communicator with a demonstrated ability to build and maintain ongoing relationships in a liaison capacity with our technical team, vendors and clients at all levels. Our new Director of Technology will provide direction and leadership to the engineering and technical support team. They will identify and oversee the evaluation of new vendors and technologies, defining client solutions in support of sales engineering, driving project and client implementations, managing the support team, developing resources to train staff on service offerings, and is authority on prioritization of engineering tasks. The right person will have an ability to learn and apply principles from ITIL and project management methodologies, while working with the team to build and create best practices from your own personal experience and those of our team mates.
- Evaluate current and future product set and service offerings to determine what CloudWyze should sell or not sell.
- Conducts routine Technology Business Review Meetings.
- Development and Management of Company Scorecard.
- Evaluation of systems – network and expansion.
- Provide direction for the development, design and system integration for internal and external engineering engagements.
- Monitors client service delivery and customer needs
- Manages client and service delivery & serve as escalation point with Client Account Manager
- Enables client to leverage technology to grow business
- Project Portfolio Management with Project Manager
- Advises on IT capabilities and service levels
- Accountable to customer for IT Operations Management
- Oversees and monitors overall technical team performance metrics:
- Satisfaction and retention
- Service level compliance
WHY WORK AT CLOUDWYZE?
- We’re headquartered in coastal Wilmington, NC – named one of “The South’s Best Cities” in 2019.
- Coastal Entrepreneur Award winner – 2009.
- Sponsor of UNCW’s Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
- We believe in social responsibility and give back through donations, volunteerism and advocacy to non-profits in our community.
If you are an IT leader with values that match ours at CloudWyze’s, we’d like to meet you. Send your resume and relevant information about yourself to email@example.com