DMCA COPYRIGHT POLICY
We prohibit the posting of any information or distribution of any material through our service that violates or infringes the copyright rights of any person or entity. As required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), if you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on our website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you must provide our Designated Agent for receiving claims of copyright infringement with a written notification. To be effective, the notification must contain the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or someone authorized on the owner’s behalf to assert infringement of copyright and to submit the notification.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at this Site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at this Site.
- Identification of material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as the party’s name, address and daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address, if available.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the infringing copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed.
Notification of a claim of copyright infringement should be submitted to our DMCA agent at the following email address: dmcadesignatedagent@Cloudwyze.com. This email address is only for notifications of claimed copyright infringement. We will not respond to emails sent to this email address regarding other matters. We will remove or disable access to any posted submission for which we have received a notice of claimed copyright infringement consistent with Section 512(c) of the DMCA and will also disable the account of anyone who repeatedly uploads or distributes infringing material through our service.
Repeat Infringer Policy. Specifically, under certain circumstances we will terminate the accounts of users and subscribers (“Users”) that are repeat infringers. A person does not have to be found guilty of copyright infringement in a court to be deemed a repeat infringer. Rather, a decision to terminate a User’s account will be made at our sole discretion based on the frequency and number of complaints relating to the User’s account that we receive.
Appeal. If you believe material you posted was removed or access to your website or account was disabled in error, you may request that we restore the posting or cease blocking access to the material or your account by:
720 N. 3rd Street
Wilmington, NC 28401