Internet Service for Everyone
At CloudWyze, we’re on a mission to provide equitable access to high-speed internet. That’s why we participate in the FCC’s Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). This program helps ensure that households can afford the broadband they need to access work, school, healthcare and more.
- A discount of up to $30 per month toward internet service
- A discount of up to $75 per month toward internet service for households on qualifying Tribal lands
- The Affordable Connectivity Program is limited to one monthly service discount per household.
How it works
Check if You Qualify
See if your household fits into any eligible categories on the USAC website.
See if CloudWyze offers internet service in your location.
Apply for the ACP
Apply online or by mail through the FCC Website. Print applications and mailing instructions are available.
Complete the application and Household Worksheet and send them, along with copies of your proof documentation.
Sign Up for Service from CloudWyze
Let your sales representative know that you qualify for the ACP program, and they will get your signed up for service and make sure your benefit is applied to your bill.
Who qualifies for Affordable Connectivity?
A household is eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program if the household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, or if a member of the household meets at least one of these criteria:
- Participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline;
- Participates in Tribal specific programs, such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF, or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations;
- Is eligible to participate in the National School Lunch Program or the School Breakfast Program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision;
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year; or
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating provider’s existing low-income internet program.
How do I apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program benefit?
The easiest way to apply is to go to affordableconnectivity.gov. CloudWyze does not determine eligibility. To help speed up your enrollment, be sure to save your Application ID so your CloudWyze sales representative can verify and apply your ACP benefit to your next bill.
Can I apply for multiple ACP discounts?
Each eligible household may only apply to the monthly ACP benefit to one service at a time.
IS ACP the same as EBB?
The EBB, or emergency broadband benefit, was an emergency program created in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The ACP is a replacement and extension to the EBB program.
How long does the ACP Program last?
The FCC currently has not set expiration date for the program.
Contact us to today to discuss your eligibility and to see if CloudWyze internet service is available in your area.