We offer careers that help empower communities through technology and provide innovative solutions and building strong relationships.
- Why we do what we do: Because we believe in empowering communities
- How we do it: By Building Strong Relationships
- What we do: We develop and manage technology solutions which empower the organizations we serve allowing them to thrive.
Our values are central to our success. We subscribe to and espouse these values in all that we do. It’s what makes us special.
- Integrity. We are truthful in word and deed. Always ready to deliver truth, integrity is the bedrock of our success.
- Innovation. Brave people who challenge the status quo, move around obstacles and create effective solutions to grow ourselves and our clients
- Optimism. Finding the positive, searching for the opportunity, taking the “im-” off of impossible.
- Passion. Always grateful, never satisfied. An unquenchable thirst for something better. Pursuit of excellence.
- Respect. Treating all with dignity, respect and consideration; the way we want to be treated.
CloudWyze is a family of positive, connected team players. When you walk into our office, you’ll experience a sense of belonging.
You’ll meet optimistic people, passionate about our cause; empowering communities and building strong relationships through technology!
- Coastal Entrepreneur Award winner – 2009.
- Sponsor of UNCW’s Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
- We believe in social responsibility and give back through donations, volunteerism and advocacy to non-profits in our communities.
CloudWyze headquarters are located in Wilmington, NC, nominated year-over-year as one of Southern Living’s best southern towns. Wilmington is a 280-year-old port city and the population of the city is approximately 119,000; the county’s population is approximately 227,200. Wilmington is the cultural, medical, educational, and economic center of this region.
Today, the Wilmington area and its adjacent rural/suburban counties are experiencing substantial growth, as both tourists and potential residents discover the desirability of vacationing and living in the area. Younger families, escaping from the stress of the larger cities and looking for a more relaxed way of living and better quality of life, have also contributed to the population surge. Despite the rapid growth of the area, new housing remains quite affordable.
The city holds the distinction of being the cultural center not only for its corner of the state, but also for the whole North Carolina coastline. Performances by touring and home-based theater, dance, and music companies enliven the local stages of the Wilson Center, Thalian Hall Center for the Performing Arts downtown and Kenan Auditorium and Trask Coliseum on the campus of UNCW. Writers, artists, and musicians are evident in abundance. Louise Wells Cameron Museum of Art is a showcase of regional and international artists.
The film industry lends an exciting opportunity for spotting the occasional celebrity or just watching the process of making movies. Since the first movie filmed here in 1983, Wilmington has been home to more than 300 movies and many television series.
Our office is centrally located in downtown Wilmington, so commuting, dining or visiting clients are all easy to do.
Offices Also In Nash County, N.C.
Located an hour northeast of Raleigh, Nash County is a great place to live and do business. The cost of living is low compared to surrounding cities, but there is plenty to do and see. Art galleries, quaint stores, craft beer and local eats are all fun to explore. But the outdoors are what set Nash County apart with fantastic hiking trails, parks and kayaking opportunities, year round. Our team in Nash County gets regular visits from teammates in Wilmington and vice versa. Perhaps most importantly, the people in Nash County are really, really nice!
Broadband Services Project Manager
Manager-Network Operations Center (NOC)
Network Operations Technician