Do you qualify for a $50 monthly credit?
We are pleased to announce that CloudWyze is a participating provider in the Emergency Broadband Benefit program. The Emergency Broadband Benefit is a temporary FCC program to help families and households that may be struggling to afford broadband internet service during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Emergency Broadband Benefit provides:
- Up to $50/month discount for broadband service;
- Up to $75/month discount for households on qualifying Tribal lands; and
- A one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, desktop computer, or tablet purchased through a participating provider if the household contributes more than $10 but less than $50 toward the purchase price.
The Emergency Broadband Benefit is limited to one monthly service discount and one device discount per household. At this time CloudWyze is only able to offer discounts on monthly services, not devices.
Who is Eligible?
A household is eligible if a member of the household meets one of the criteria below:
- Has an income that is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines or participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, or Lifeline;
- Receives benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, or did so in the 2019-2020 school year;
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year;
- Experienced a substantial loss of income due to job loss or furlough since February 29, 2020; or
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating broadband provider’s existing low-income or COVID-19 program.
Check out www.fcc.gov/broadbandbenefit for a Consumer FAQ and other program resources.
Three Ways to Apply
- Contact your preferred participating broadband provider directly to learn about their application process.
- Go to GetEmergencyBroadband.org to apply online and to find participating providers near you.
- Call 833-511-0311 for a mail-in application, and return it along with proof of eligibility to:
Emergency Broadband Support Center
P.O. Box 7081
London, KY 40742
At this time, the best way to apply for this program is online at https://getemergencybroadband.org/. This application process will confirm your eligibility, noted above, while protecting your privacy. After you are approved for the program, you will need to notify us, and provide your full legal name, home address, date of birth and last 4 digits of your Social Security Number so that we can apply on your behalf.
If you are a current customer, the discount will be applied on the following months bill. If you are not yet a customer, we will schedule you for a site survey and installation and the discount will be applied on your first bill. It is important to note that this program is temporary and is currently anticipated to last between 6 and 9 months. After the program ends, you will be responsible for the full amount of your bill, if you choose not to continue your service, there are no early termination fees.
Reach out to us with any questions by calling 252-220-5589 or sending an email to email@example.com. Thank you for choosing us for your internet service.